Updated as of 1st June 2020
The impact of COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect each and everyone of us. Hence, we're stepping up our efforts with precautionary measures by responding through our business continuity plans.
Your well-being is of our best interests as we strive and continue to tide through this unprecedented crisis.
This page aims to clarify most of the FAQs related to our response on the current situation.
Our Showroom(Tuas) is closed
- As we're situated further away from the heartlands of Singapore, we've decided that the most effective way to minimise the risk of the transmission is to reduce density and maximise social distancing.
- Work from home arrangements have been implemented for all stuffs that are not essential to our supply chain management.
Keeping our deliveries safe & secure
- As Singapore steps out of the "circuit-breaker", the measures put in place for Phases 1, 2 & 3 to further curb the spread of coronavirus will not affect the order processing, delivery and logistics part of our supply chain. All new orders will be accepted for delivery.
- All products supplied by local suppliers are all updated with the most up-to-date delivery dates. However, delivery dates may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- With regards to the Malaysia's Movement Control Order, our preceding arrangements will remained unaffected. Updates will be made known to you if there are any latest information.
Health & Safety Measures
- Work from home arrangements for all staffs that are not crucial to our supply chain management have been arranged.
- Our Hotline has been suspended to allow our customer service team to work from home.
- Daily temperature checks and mandatory safe distancing measurements are in place for all delivery and logistic personnels.
- Split shifts and staggering of work hours are in place for all delivery and logistic personnels.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided to all our delivery drivers and assistants to use before and after each delivery.
- Disinfections of our cabins are carried out using disinfectants at the start of every morning.
- Most deliveries are being kept contactless whenever physically possible. Help is always applicable in the case of bulky items, or items requiring assembly.
We're always here if you need us
There is no constant situation. We may not know how the situation would evolve, but we will be sure to keep you updated of any further changes in this page.
Got Questions? Reach out to us via our live chat at the bottom right hand corner! We're here to support you daily from 9am - 5pm on weekdays. Should you have any other queries or concerns, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We genuinely appreciate your continued support during this time of measure and we're positive that all of us will only come back stronger. We strongly urge that each and everyone of us to follow the measures and advice of our health authorities.