Please refer to our delivery policy here.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
JIJI.SG may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site features
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We will never share your information with any third parties. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Website Terms and all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Website and the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Limitation of Liability
JIJI.SG shall not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and excludes any liability from us for any personal injury or death caused by our negligence, to the extent permitted by Law.
1. You understand and accept that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, audio, video, message, coding or other material appearing on this website, collectively referred to as “Web Content”, are owned by JIJI.SG. You may not, without prior Jiji’s written permission, copy or extract any material, such as design, graphics and coding contained on our website or any other server.
2. You understand and accept that JIJI.SG expressly prohibits the use of any of our Web Content. Unless otherwise stated, none of our Web Content may be reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or copied in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of JIJI.SG. In addition, none of our Web Content should be used for resale purposes on other websites including, but not limited to, Livejournal, Blogspot, MySpace, Xanga, Wordpress, Typepad and Spree websites without prior written permission of JIJI.SG. Permission is however granted to display, copy and download our Web Content for non-commercial, personal use PROVIDED that you make NO modifications to the materials and that ALL copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. You should also credit the materials to Jiji by stating “Jiji” AND “jiji.sg” in prominent places.
3. All permission granted herein, however, will be terminated automatically without notice should you breach any of the above terms. Upon such termination, you agree immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any Web Content may violate any domestic and/or international copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
1. Credit card and debit card details are checked and verified by a third party. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
2. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency, which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. We may use information concerning you for payment recovery or to investigate any possible fraud in the event that credit or debit card payments have been used in a fraudulent manner.
Vouchers, Discounts & Free Shipping
Vouchers and discounts are only applicable in the form of a product and not a service, for etc, assembly and shipping. Because these are hard costs services which we incurred from our end, hence, vouchers are not applicable for these services.
For example, if the minimum required amount is $250 for a voucher to be used, and that a product cost $239.90, coupled with a installation fee of $19.90, the total amount would be $259.80, the voucher would not be applicable.
The voucher will only be applicable if the product itself is $250 and above for the voucher to be applied. For any other questions, please email to [email protected]
Terms of Sale
The terms of sale shall apply to all contracts for the purchase of goods by you from us, the seller, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions which you may purport to apply under any sales offer or purchase order. These terms of sale supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties. Any amendment to the terms of sale will only be effective if signed by a director of JIJI.SG.
JIJI.SG are committed to providing you with terms of sale, which are easy to understand and which are fair to you.
JIJI.SG does not trade via eBay or any other auction website. We are not able to verify the authenticity or quality of any item sold on such a site under the JIJI.SG brand name.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights of all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Jiji and its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by JIJI.SG and its licensors.
JIJI.SG does not claim to own the rights to the images, trademarks and intellectual property of our licensors and the respective third-parties that are featured on this Website. All rights of these images, trademarks and intellectual property belong to their respective owners and not to JIJI.SG.
You are permitted to store, print and display the content supplied purely for your personal use. You may not publish, manipulate, distribute or reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website, nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You are prohibited from modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by JIJI.SG or its licensors.
The JIJI.SG logo and website design are registered trademarks of JIJI.SG. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colorably similar without the written permission of JIJI.SG.
Any infringement of the intellectual property rights of any party on this site will be reported to the relevant authorities upon discovery.
JIJI PTE. LTD.